Monday, August 13, 2012

OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons

Good day to all! Did anyone watch the closing ceremony to the Olympics last night. I got through some of it but I passed out midway. It was...meh. Some shows were ok. I do love Russel Brand though. I hear the winter Olympics are going to be in Germany. Is that correct? I may have been a little overtired & delirious so I can't be sure. Either way, Today I have for you Don't Pretzel My Buttons from OPI's Germany Collection released this month. It's a honey beige creme. I wasn't sure how this one was gonna look with my skintone but I must say, I really like this color. It kind of reminds me of the silly putty that used to come in the little red egg. It started our a little streaky and uneven but it leveled out nicely by the 3rd coat. Its topped with one coat of Seche Vite so I could get to bed.
shade

sun

sun

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments, just keep it positive <3