Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Oopsie Daisies Apple Picking

Hi! I'm so excited it'sOctober. Its one of my favorite months of the year. My daughter was also born in October, that makes it even better. I can't believe she will be 2 on the 15th. Time flies when you're having fun, I guess. Today's manicure is Apple Picking over Finger Paints It Baroque. Apple Picking is a mix of red, orange, brown, yellow & green glitter in a clear base with very small red glitter. I chose a brown base for this glitter to make it a true fall/harvest mani. I absolutely love it. It reminds me of Thanksgiving and warm apple cider.


 
I used 2 coats of Apple Picking over 2 coats of It Baroque and topped it off with a quick dry top coat. I did have to do a bit of dabbing but you can expect that with this kind of glitter. I really do love this combo. You can also do a jelly sandwich with this one like I've seen on hot.pink.aurora which is Cathryn, the creator of this polish's blog. She is really awesome at making polish. I'm not saying this because she sent them to me either. I buy all my polish.
 
We made a family trip over the weekend to Lyman Orchards and actually did some apple picking.


Delish!!!!

She got to pick most of the apples.

Baby & Mr. Lusty
 


4 comments:

  1. Oh that is all so wonderful! Every bit of this post! Your baby is such a big girl! Happy early birthday to her : )

    Those apples and nails are looking good! Your nails remind me of a caramel apple with yummy sprinkles!

    You are making me love October!

    I was driving through apple orchards yesterday and wanted to stop, but didn't. They are so enchanting!

    Thanks for posting.

    lovenailpolish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. It's amazing how fast our children grow <3
      Oh and you are so right, now that I look at it, my nails do look like caramel apples. YUMMY! You really should stop and pick some apples next time you drive through. They are so juicy and delicious.

      Delete
  2. I haven't tried this brand. The polish has all the look of leaves changing color!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all your comments, just keep it positive <3