Saturday, December 29, 2012

Tipsy Turvy Nails: Festivus

Hi guys! Today I have a polish that I should have shown you a long time ago but life somehow got in the way. Festivus by Tipsy Turvy Nails is a mix of blue hex and silver glitter in a clear base. It also has some silver holographic bar glitters in the mix. I believe it's part of their holiday collection. I used a coat over white and black so you can see how it looks over a light and dark base. The formula was good. The glitter payoff was pretty good as well.
 




 
You can find Tipsy Turvy Nails on etsy. You can also follow their blog, Can't Hold My Lacquer. You should check out their shop. Michelle and her sister have some great polish for sale,
 
**This product was sent to me for an honest review.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments, just keep it positive <3