Sunday, February 24, 2013

Daily Lacquer: Moon Kitty, Ami & Makoto

Hello everyone! How are you guys doing? I'm ok, just kinda meh...If you didn't know about 3 weeks ago I tore my ACL in my right knee and I'm waiting for my surgery on the 5th. Then on friday night i pulled a muscle in my lower back so I haven't really been up to blogging or even painting my nails. I am starting to feel a little better...as I am currently reclining with a heating pad on my lower back and some tylenol with codeine in my system. I have been wanting to post these pics I have of Daily Lacquer's Moon Kitty, Ami & Makoto for some time now. I won them sometime last fall in one of Maggy's giveaways and never got around to posting about them.
I really love that Maggy makes truly unique polishes that are absolutly gorgeous. When I learned that she had a collection based on the popular anime cartoon of my childhood, Sailor Moon, I knew I had to have some of these.
 
The first polish from The Lovely Moon collection I have is Ami. Ami is a gorqeous robin's egg blue jelly chock full of a mixture of different sized and shaped blue and silver glitters as well as moons and stars. I really love how this looks on me. The forlula was a bit thick but I think that's because it has so much glittery goodness going on. I used 2 coats of Ami with 1 coat of topcoat.
 
The next up is Makoto. Makoto is a mixture of different sized and shaped green, pink & I think some silver glitters including pink hearts and silver holo stars. I used 2 dabbed on coats on top of Wet & Wild Candy-licious, a bubble gum pink creme.  
 
Last but definately not least we have the LE Moon Kitty. This is an extremely opaque purple jelly chock full of holo glitter, holo stars and moons and some mixed glitter. I so so so love this polish. Again it was thick but not hard to spread on the nail. I used 2 coats with 1 coat of topcoat. 
 
I hope you enjoyed this post. I definately enjoyed this polish! Thanks again Maggy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments, just keep it positive <3