Friday, March 8, 2013

Pomegranate Nail Lacquer: Cuddles

Hey lacquerheads, how is everyone. I haven't been posting lately since I had a bad knee injury and then pulled a muscle in my back so I wasn't really in the mood for blogging. I had surgery yesterday to fix my knee (torn ACL) so I'm just a little high off pain killers but I miss you guys So so so so so much. Thanks to my friends on twitter who kept my spirits up during this time.
I was looking through my pics and I noticed I still have some Pomegranate Lacquers that I never posted so today I have Cuddles, a warm coral that makes me feel warm and cuddly :)
Cuddles was so easy to apply, like buttah! The shimmer makes it glow like a warm fire on a cold snowy day like today.  I think I used 2 coats but it may have been 3. Do you love this as much as I do?


 
I can stare at this all day long....
Be safe and warm everyone. I <3 you all.

4 comments:

  1. You have really beautiful nails and swatches. :) I was wondering if you know what happened to Mmmm Nails on Etsy? Her shop link doesn't show up anymore and I can't find any information about it online. I just thought you may know since you had her shop linked on your sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emily, Im so sorry I took so long to reply. It seems someone had reported to etsy that MmmmNails was not handmaid polish and they shut her down without any consultation with Monique.

      Delete
  2. i hope you recover quickly
    this is a beautiful polish

    Reminder: the I ♥ Makeup giveaway is still on!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all your comments, just keep it positive <3