Monday, April 22, 2013

Spy Princess Nails: Covenant

**Product provided for an honest review.
 

Today I have another Spy Princess Nails polish to show you called Covenant. It is also part of her Alias collection. Covenant is a green jelly base jam packed with emerald green, black, gold and silver holo glitters. Like Freelancer, this one didn't do too well on its own so I layered it over MmmmNails Nerd In Glasses which is a light grassy green. I really like how this looks. I think it is a good polish to wear for St. Patricks Day, Halloween or even regular everyday life...who needs an excuse to wear awesomeness like this on their nails??? Not me! Below is 2 coats of Covenant over Nerd In Glasses topped off with topcoat.

 
I apologize for the horrendous cuticles. The cold weather has been hell on my hands.

 
 
UYou can see the little flashes of holo in the close up.

 
I am really loving these glitters from Spy Princess Nail Lacquer found in her shop on etsy for $8.50.
 
**This product was provided to me for an honest review. All opinions are my own.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments, just keep it positive <3