Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Did you miss me?

Hello again! I have finally decided to get the Blogger app for my iPhone since I decided it will be much easier for me to blog on the go. I know my pics won't be as great but I miss my blog so so so so much and I feel like I need to get back to it. Even though I haven't been blogging myself, I have still been keeping up with all the blogs I follow. 

I have a mani today that I did after seeing it on ChitChatNails. I absolutely adore Marta's nail art. This one I thought my artistically challenged self might be able to pull off. I don't remember what Marta called it so I'm just gonna call it Sponged Glitter Gradient tips. 

For the natural nail look I used 2 coats of LA Colors American Manicure. I then ripped a piece off of a cosmetic sponge and dabbed OPI Kiss Me On My Tulips, a pink creme on my tips. For the glitter I used Pure Ice Twinkle. I just started from the tip of my nail and painted upwards. 

Though its not as beautiful as Marta's manicures, I'm quite happy with how this turned out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments, just keep it positive <3