Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Full Nail Stamping with Cheeky



 Recently I decided I was going to try to master the art of nail art stamping. I have been purchasing some stamping plates with every intention of putting them to full use. A couple weeks ago I bought a set of Cheeky stamping plates from Amazon.com. I believe set I bought is called the Vibrant Collection. This is my attempt at full nail stamping.


I can't remember which plate I used for this image. (I'm posting from work right now). I don't think I did toooo bad...did I???
I used Konad special white stamping polish over 3 coats of Pomegranate Nail Lacquer Improv Show and one coat of a shimmery, sparlkly topcoat made by Smuckers...it's very old but very pretty :)
I wish I remembered to take a picture of it before I stamped on top of it.
Here's a picture Improv Show on it's own. Isn't she a beauty?!


So can anyone provide some tips and tricks on this stamping fun? I try watching video tutorials on YouTube but I can never quite get it right.

***There is nothing to disclose as I have purchased all products in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments, just keep it positive <3