Sunday, February 2, 2014

Stamping & Rhinestones: 2 Firsts

Hi guys. What is everyone doing for the SuperBowl this evening. I'm staying in and watching Lifetime. I've never been much of a sports watcher. 

So I recently purchased my burst set of stamping plates. I got the Bundle Monster CYO set. I must say I love the images this set offers. I was just playing around with it and wanted to see if I was any good. I used BM-402 and Pure Ice Silver Mercedes. I only did an accent nail and then I placed clear studs from Shany that I got in Amazon for the rest. 

I don't think it came out great but it's not terrible either. I don't know. My base color is Bauhaus Burgundy by Finger Paints. 

As you can see u also changed my nail shape. I'm still on the fence about them. I'm thinking of going back to my squares or maybe going squoval. Have a good night everyone. 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I have been trying to get better at stamping. Boy is it tough :)

      Delete

I love to read all your comments, just keep it positive <3