Tuesday, July 24, 2012

China Glaze For Audrey

Happy Tuesday my lovely blog readers. What a gorgeous day it turned out to be. I just got home from having a picnic with my love and our little munchkin at the park. Now its time to kick back with my kindle and enjoy the AC. After this post that is. The most awesome tiffany blue polish I own, China Glaze For Audrey was love at first sight...sigh. The first time I saw a swatch of this beauty I knew I had to have her. The first brush stroke confirmed my belief that she was made for me :) I know most of you have seen her many times before but she is a beauty not to be kept away. Check her out...



I used 2 coats with one coat of Seche Vite.

3 comments:

  1. I love the colour. I'm seeing these shades everywhere. I don't have this one yet though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, purdy! Stunning shade, I can see why you like it :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all your comments, just keep it positive <3