Friday, September 21, 2012

Oopsie Daisies Tyranny

Hi guys. Sorry I missed posting yesterday. We had a death in the family so we were at the funeral and hanging with the family afterwards.
On a brighter note, I got to wear Tyranny from Oopsie Daisies Nail Polish. I think I have found my all time favorite polish. Its multisized red glitter in a black jelly base. This polish is absolutely gorgeous.  The red glitter glows from the black base like embers in coal. I used 3 coats. The first was sheer and streaky but it got better and better with each coat. I topped it off with a thick coat of Seche Vite and it was smooth as glass.



Oh! I used the Elmers glue base coat to see how it works. I washed my hands, took a shower, did dishes and my mani held strong. I was curious to see how easily it would peel off so I started picking at it. Once I got a piece lifted it was easy peasy peeling for me. I am ecstatic over this!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oh I really do! It makes me want to buy all your polishes. My wallet cries everytime I log on to etsy but your polishes are so worth it <3

      Delete

I love to read all your comments, just keep it positive <3