Thursday, September 13, 2012

WnW Sage In The City

Hi!!! Happy Thursday everyone. Today I have Wet & Wild Fast Dry Sage In The City. It's a sage green that reminds me of the color of new grass...or like the color of a lime. It has a metallic finish and wasn't too brushstrokey (yes, I make my own words...lol)  First let me say that these polishes don't dry any faster than regular polish. Why it says Fast Dry is beyond me. The formula was pretty good. It glided on my nail with no problems. I thought it might have drag issues since it didn't dry too fast but I didn't. I used 2 coats with a coat of Seche Vite.



 
 
Later on I added OPI Save Me to my ring and thumb nails.
 
 
Have you entered my GIVEAWAY yet?


2 comments:

  1. I like this color!!! I think it says fast dry to get people to buy their product!! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you're right. For 99 cents, I guess I can't really complain. That's what quick dry top coat is for.

      Delete

I love to read all your comments, just keep it positive <3