Thursday, January 3, 2013

Essence: A Piece of Forever

Hello all my beautiful followers. Today I have the first of four polishes from Essence's Twilight: Breaking Dawn Collection. I am a die-hard Twilight fan. There! I said it...don't judge me. I picked this up in Ulta a few months ago but have just gotten to swatching it now. My untrieds stash is getting a little bit out of control...(blushing shamefully with just a bit of pride)

A Piece of Forever is a warm golden metallic polish. It came off a bit brush-strokey but not enough to make me hate it. The formula was really good. It was opaque in only 2 coats. Now let me say something about the brush. I love the wide brushes that are becoming the norm in newer polishes. The brush in these polishes were so wide it was a little hard to work with. Other than that I have nothing bad to say.

A Piece of Forever
2 coats with topcoat



1 comment:

  1. When I initially left a comment I appear to have clicked on the -Notify me when new comments
    are added- checkbox and now every time a comment is added I receive 4 emails with
    the same comment. Is there an easy method you are able to remove me from that service?
    Thank you!
    Also see my web page - click through the next web page

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all your comments, just keep it positive <3