Wednesday, January 9, 2013

MmmmNails: I Love Boyz

Hey! Today I have another MmmmNails polish to show you. I originally was going to post the polishes I got from my January Julep It Girl box BUT blogger is a dork and I can't get to my pics sooo...here is I Love Boyz. I really love how this polish looks over this purple base. I thinks it Finger Paints Gumball Grape or something like that. The formula on this one was amazing as was the glitter payoff. Can you see the square glitter!!! *SQUEEEEE*** I love square glitter for some reason. This one has blue hex and sqaure glitter as well as white square and small holographic bits of glitter too, all in a clear base.

I Love Boyz
2 coats over Finger Paints Gumball Grape
1 coat of topcoat




You can check out Monique's etsy shop here. You can also click on her image on my sidebar. She has new & amazing stuff out almost everyday and her prices are very reasonable.

**This product was sent to me for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments, just keep it positive <3